|3.28|| The disaster-awareness video "When an Earthquake Strikes -Cautions & Preparations-" has been uploaded.NEW!
*The video is available in Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean.
|Exhibition: the first community Karuta in the UK(5.18～)|
|Take Atcion Academy in Canada(8.1～)|
|Asian Students Internship Program(4.5～)|
|Atsuko Temma Violin Charity Concert(7.6)|
We provide requested information regarding international friendship exchanges, international cooperation activities, support for foreign residents and so on by phone or e-mail.
- Tips for a Better Living Experience
- What to Do in Case of Emergency
- Legal procedures for your stay in Japan
- Information for your daily life
- Childbirth, parenting and other welfare services
- Education/Japanese-language education
- Pension and medical insurance
- Consultation/information services for foreign residents
- Government offices, police stations, etc.
- Cultural, sports and sightseeing facilities